Who we Are?
THE SCHOOL OF EMPOWERMENT: AFRICA is a Christian organisation that seeks to EMPOWER and INSPIRE a nation, one person, at a time in order to enable them to represent their interests in a responsible and self-determined way, acting on their own authority. We invest in individuals lives inspiring change through the ability of the Holy Spirit, Biblical concepts, in-depth studies of the WORD OF GOD as a process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s rights
Our Great Mantra
“You shall EMPOWER with S.O.E”.Galatians 6v7 GNB
Our Core Values:
- Personal and Interpersonal Growth
- Passion in Work and Play
- Innovation and Creativity
Our Vision & Mission :
To EMPOWER a nation, one person at a time.
This is done through the seven sub branches under the vision acronym set from our vision tagline .
What is Our Vision Tagline ? :
“EMPOWER a person, EMPOWER nation”.
W-ealth creation of idea, resources etc
We have Five Faculties we offer to individuals namely
Faculty of Healing
provides a concentrated programme of counselling and teaching, followed by some practical ministry experience. It is designed to help equip those who have a heart to bring healing to themselves and also wish to move into greater personal wholeness. It has two sets of programmes:
- Healing Services are one-on-one meetings which take place at most Glory Ministries Assemblies in South Africa on a regular basis. They are free events, which are open to all and provide opportunities to hear a small amount of teaching on a variety of subjects, and to receive personal prayer from the Glory Ministries team.
- Healing Retreat take place at various campsites in South Africa. A Healing Retreat is a special 2-3 day opportunity to receive personal prayer ministry. During a Retreat there are times of praise and worship, teaching sessions and opportunities to receive individual prayer ministry in a safe and loving environment. Each Retreat also includes personal time where delegates have the opportunity to spend time alone with the Lord as they enjoy the beautiful, peaceful settings of the camp site
Faculty of Discipleship
A Faculty of Discipleship is a three-month once a week program where you will get to know God and make Him known. It consists of two separate phases –
- lecture phase are held once a week for the first two months at desiganted SOEAFRICA facilities or through virtual meeting. Learners are given weekly assisgments to complete
- outreach phase, are conducted in the third months. Learners are required to do outreachs in the communities, hospitals , prisons , old peoples homes or ophanages depending on the need of that time. They will be required to demostrate what they have learned, empower and inspire other individual. Reports and evidence ( in the form of videos or pictures) outreach will be compiled.
- Develop leadership skills
- Build self-confidence
- Boost self-esteem
- Communicate more effectively
- Resolve differences
- Maintain positive relationships with God and your peers
- Strengthen character
- Increase motivation
- Improve social skills
The Faculty of Discipleship programmes are conducted quarterly costing R1000 per individual for the 3 months.
The Faculty of Mentorship & Coaching
Is most defined as a professional relationship in which our experienced facilitators (the mentors) assists individuals (the mentees) in developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the less-experienced person’s professional and personal growth.This programme is a self-development course that benefits all individuals from teenage stage, young adults, housewife/ husband and entrepreneurs. It is a well developed, tried and tested, easy to facilitate & affordable approach that has been developed for an AFRICAN individual- making it relevant and current to our culture. The Faculty of Mentorship & Coaching includes:
- Learning materials
- One-on-one support coaching sessions with well- respected men & women of God, counselors, CEO, and Life Coaches.
- A further one day per month is available on request.
- Clarify YOUR Values
- Enlarge YOUR Vision of What’s Possible
- Define Success & Establish YOUR Goals
- Identify Potential Barriers for YOU and YOUR Goals
- Define or Rearrange YOUR Priorities
- Develop YOUR Action Plan(s)
- Breakthrough YOUR Barriers
- Chart YOUR Course to “Success” (as you define it)
- Achieve YOUR Dreams
- Bring your questions, concerns, or curiosity.
- Learn new strategies to make changes, achieve the results you want, and/or
- Improve your overall level of happiness and satisfaction.
- Discover the secrets of highly successful teens & adults.
Faculty of Entrepreneurship
The Faculty of Entrepreneurship unravels the mysteries of Entrepreneurship and reveals that magic & genius are not the necessary ingredients for success but instead proposes a scientific process that can be learned and replicated . We provide a step-by-step guide that walks a youth and adult through starting an entrepreneurial journey of starting or owning a business. Whether you are a start-up entrepreneur or corporate entrepreneur, there are important lessons here for you on your quest towards the new and unknown. You Can:
- Start a business with little or no money
- Start a business at any age
- Give back to your community at any age
- Company registration, Reserved company name & free tax number (within 48hrs)
- Business plan
- Franchise ideas & assistance
- Innovation & creativity of Entrepreneurship ideas – it doesn’t matter how wild & weird they may seem to the world , we will help you to mold them into multi-million dollar projects.
- Mentoring & Coaching of entrepreneurs
Faculty of Talent-EXPRESS
We are recognized as a premier portal for Talent .Talent people are a dream to us because we provide them with the opportunities to accelerate their own development. We showcase, advance and promote individuals talents, arts and culture.
All these Five Faculties are each structured into four age groups of :
1. School LearnersAges group from 13 to 18 years NB: However, we intend to have a provision of educare for early childhood services and/ or activities for pre-school children by establishing ECD centres / creches for 1 year old to 5 year olds at a later stage in most major communities of South Africa.
2. Post School Learners
The Faculties enables learners between the age groups of 18 to 23 years to access post-school opportunities.
- Unsuccessful Matriculates
- Gap Year Students
3. Young Adults LearnersThe Young Adults Learners programme are for 23-30 years 4. Adults Learners These are for 30 years and above
We are School of Empowerment: AFRICA
“You shall EMPOWER with S.O.E”.Galatians 6v7 GNB
Empower Child Education In Africa
DONATION : $800 donated of $8,000 goal
Empower Child Education byPurposeful pursuit
DONATION : $500 donated of $5,000 goal
Empower Child Education by Reflective results
DONATION : $700 donated of $7,000 goal
Meet Our Team
Vimbainashe Tatenda Kahari
Evangelist E. Karuma
Chief Faculties Lead Director